Who We Are:
At Mutual of America Financial Group, we help people build the assets they need to achieve greater financial security. Our Company is built upon a solid foundation of integrity, excellence, and social responsibility. Since 1945, we have specialized in providing small and mid-sized not-for-profit organizations and companies with pension and retirement-related services, along with leading customer support. We work diligently to understand the needs of plan sponsors. We provide them with competitively priced solutions so they can help their employees achieve their financial savings goals.
We are committed to bringing talented and motivated people together to help our customers achieve a financially secure future.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) Support position will focus on servicing, engaging, building, and strengthening the client base for which they are responsible for supporting.
- Maintain relationships with clients and key personnel
- Manage the day-to-day operations and servicing of group retirement plan clients
- On an ongoing basis, maintain compliance calendar for each client to ensure timely execution of required annual compliance tasks
- Facilitate client (plan sponsor), and participant inquiries and service requests in a proactive manner
- Meet with clients (board members, committees, and C-suite executives) to conduct plan review meetings/presentations, on an as-needed basis. Meetings (if applicable) will be held primarily in a remote setting, although on-site meetings may be required
- Manage pre and post client meeting tasks: preparation of meeting material (plan health reports, investment reviews, plan design, compliance, legislative updates), post-review meeting minutes, plan amendments, fund changes etc.)
- Coordinate plan support services (audit support, 5500's, NDT testing) with home office to ensure services are delivered timely and accurately
- Seek opportunities for client service model enhancements and identify opportunities for increasing plan contributions (payroll integration, plan design enhancements, etc.)
- Work closely within the regional team (Regional Officer, Client Relationship Manager, Group Account and Participant Account Representatives) to coordinate appropriate delivery of MOA services
- Work with plan sponsor and Participant Account Representative to design participant education campaigns
- Attend client events (with regional team) as needed, to enhance relationship
- Salesforce upkeep (input client contact data, update plan information, manage client tasks, etc.).
- Prior work experience in group retirement plan industry
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate/group retirement plans (403(b), 401(k) and 457 plans) including: retirement plan design, investment monitoring, plan administration, compliance testing and enhanced understanding of retirement plan rules & regulations.
- Excellent business writing, organization, and presentation skills
- Comfortable occasionally presenting in front of groups & C-suite executives
- Ability to handle pressure, prioritize, and multitask during a business day
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Active FINRA Series 6 and 63 or must obtain within the first 180 days of employment
- Active State Life and Health Insurance License (in all states covered) required or obtained within 180 days of employment
- Valid driver's license
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Three plus years of experience working with group retirement plans preferred
- Client relationship management experience
- The Client Relationship Manager Support should be familiar working with both audited and non-audited 403(b) and 401(k) plans
What we offer you:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, and vision) that starts day one of employment
- 401(k) Match: You will be eligible to receive up to 9% of your pay (salary and incentive compensation) in company contributions. A non-elective employer contribution of 3%, plus a 100% employer match on employee contributions of up to 6% of pay.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks fully paid
- Paid time off: 20 days plus two floating personal holidays
- Matching Gift Program: Mutual of America matches donations of $25 or more to your favorite organizations
Mutual of America Financial Group provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.