Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. The email address used in establishing your account will be used to correspond with you throughout the application process. Please be sure and check the spam folder. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account. JOB FUNCTION/SUMMARY:
Work with members of the Internal Audit Management Team in implementing the strategic objectives of the Internal Audit Department. The Senior Auditor position is responsible for participating in risk assessments, effectively leading audit work, and supporting the department both operationally and administratively. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in enterprise-level risk assessments to help Internal Audit Management produce a risk-based audit plan and recommends updates/revisions as prompted by changes to the Company's risk profile.
- Effectively leads and/or participates in the planning and performance of audit fieldwork for assigned areas to evaluate the accuracy of financial information, the effectiveness of internal controls, and compliance to laws, regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
- Assists in the development of audit staff on assigned reviews by providing feedback; reviewing work papers, drafting audit reports, training/mentoring, supervising work, and addressing/resolving problems.
- Effectively communicates risk- based findings to management both verbally and in writing. Coordinates and evaluates acceptable management responses for reported issues and follows-up to ensure corrective actions have been implemented.
- Develops partnerships with audit clients for assigned areas by understanding their goals and deliverables, key business processes, technologies, risk management practices and areas of potential risk.
- Performs continuous monitoring for assigned areas to assess risk and make appropriate recommendations for adjustments to the audit plan. This includes staying current on initiatives and industry and regulatory trends for assigned areas.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of risk- based audit programs, internal control questionnaires and permanent audit files.
- Participates in impactful special projects/reviews.
- Keeps internal and external stakeholders informed regarding all aspects of any type of assigned audit work.
- Continues professional development through self-training and participation in recommended courses, seminars, and in-house training sessions.
- Incumbent is required to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local banking and industry related laws and regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
None MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required; Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration degree preferred.
- At least 3+ years of internal and/or external audit experience, preferably in Financial Services.
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CFIRS, CRCM, CISA, CIA strongly preferred.
- Experienced knowledge of auditing standards, concepts, practices and procedures.
- Experienced knowledge of accounting, finance, internal control, and risk management practices.
- Advanced level project management skills.
- Significant additional professional level work experience may be considered for someone with a bachelor's degree in an unrelated field or without a certification.
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to work under stress, meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Attention to detail in composing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, and ability to make autonomous decisions.
- Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an "undue hardship" then the employee must be accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.