At CRI your career path is just that-yours. We are strong believers in the notion that your career should adapt to and integrate into your life and not the other way around. We invite you to explore our opportunities and learn how CRI can help you reinvent your career path and shape your future.
- Preparation of complex tax returns (individual, corporate and partnership returns)
- Ability to analyze tax issues and come to conclusions.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end estimates to assist clients with tax planning
- Perform diversified accounting, auditing and tax assignments under the direction of a supervisor, manager or partner
- Demonstrate competency in technical skills, work quality and application of professional and firm standards
- Meet time constraints and client deadlines
- Possess technical knowledge sufficient to assist staff associates
- Begin acquiring the skills necessary to develop quality client relationship and loyalty
- Participate in firm training courses to further develop technical skills
- Provide excellent client service by producing quality work, quick turnaround and attentive service
- Become proficient at tax research including a knowledge of the reference sources available to the firm
- Meets all requirements to sit for CPA exam
- Those possessing CPA certification will be given preference
- 4+ years of public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity of tax returns
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Ability to prioritize a heavy work load and remain organized
- Ability to work well in a team environment
CRI unites your professional passions with your individual personal pursuits. CRI works together to build an empowered workplace for every person that steps foot through the door, from intern, to admin, to staff accountant, to partner. At CRI,
Going beyond traditional accounting, CRI boasts many specialized service offerings, as well as our CRI Family of Companies portfolio, which collectively work together to help individuals and organizations across a broad range of industries reach their goals. To learn more about the industries we serve, our service offerings, and other opportunities, please visit us at www.cricpa.com.